1-Day Retreat for Dreamers & Doers who are ready to take success to the next level and unleash the spirit within!
Saturday, November 4, 2017, 9-5pm
Parry Sound, Ontario
3 SPOTS LEFT!!!
- Attend a retreat before and want to experience that “high” again?
- Been looking for a quick way to boost your spirit and fine tune your life?
- Crave to bring your mind, body, and spirit back into balance but don’t know how?
- Love to experience what it would feel like to have your mind, body, and soul in alignment?
- Love tools and ways that you can use anytime that will help you succeed in any area of your life?
- Love to shift your life to the next level in just one day?
You’re invited to our 1-day retreat….
Join us in a lakeside cottage to learn foundational and powerful tools to shift your mind, body, and spirit into alignment with success!
Get ready to experience:
- Easy Step-by-Step breakthrough workshop to reprogram your mind, body, spirit to align with success!
- Unleash The Spirit Within Guided Meditations
- Clear & Balance Your Chakras PLUS Free Chakra healing gift!
- Peaceful time with Mother Nature
- Delicious lunch, tea/coffee & snacks
Cost: $225 + HST= $254.25 until Sept 15th / $250 + HST = $282.50 Sept 16th onwards
- Your cost includes retreat/workshop registration, workshop materials, lunch, tea/coffee & snacks
- Accommodations NOT included but a group discount has been arranged at near by Inn (details below)
- Payments accepted: Cash, personal cheques, credit card, e-transfer (preferred)
3 SPOTS LEFT!!!
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE | 12 SPOTS ONLY | FIRST PAID BASIS | REGISTRATION CLOSES 2 WEEKS BEFORE EVENT DATE
The Shift 1-Day Retreat
PARRY SOUND, ONTARIO
Join us in a cozy lakeside cottage for a 1-day retreat from 9am-5pm located at 77 Sunnyshores Estates Road Seguin, ON P2A 2W9.
Why you should attend this retreat...
PROGRAM DETAILS- IMPORTANT- READ CAREFULLY
- GENERAL: This retreat is CO-ED, open to both men & women. The nature of this retreat includes a balance of spiritual & personal development exercises such as guided meditations, visualizations, workshop indoor & outdoor activities as well as rest & relaxation time. Participants are expected to take part in all activities as the work is cumulative in order to receive the full benefit of the program.
- SCHEDULE: The 1-day retreat runs from 9am-5pm on Saturday, November 4, 2017. Please plan to arrive between 9-9:15 am to begin promptly at 9:30 am. Program ends at 5 pm on Saturday, November 4th, 2017.
- MEALS: A delicious and healthy lunch will be provided for all retreat participants. For any food allergies or dietary preferences please notify upon registration and we will do our best to accommodate. Tea, coffee, and snacks will also be served throughout the day.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: No overnight accommodations are included in registration fee. Should you choose to stay overnight, a special group discount has been arranged for The Shift Retreat participants at a nearby inn:
- Log Cabin Inn: 9 Little Beaver Blvd, Parry Sound, ON P2A 2W8
- 20 minutes from retreat location
- $140 per night/per room
- Total of 6 units available
- Block of rooms on hold until September 1, 2017
- First come first serve
- Book directly with Inn by calling this phone number 705-746-7122 and referencing ‘Minerva/Goddess of Wisdom’ to receive your discount.
- For more info on Login Cabin Inn, please visit HERE
- Once rooms are booked up, feel free to plan your stay at another hotel in the town of Parry Sound or Seguin, Ontario.
- CARPOOL: A list has been started for those interested in carpooling. Please notify the office upon registration if you are open to carpooling with other retreat participants.
- ACTIVITIES: The day activities include a mix of indoor and outdoor activities regardless of weather. Please come prepared.
- EXPECTATIONS: TECHNOLOGY-FREE ZONE!!! All retreat participants are expected to “Unhook” for the 1-day retreat between 9am-5pm. Please be prepared to hand in all technology from cell phones, cameras, radios, laptops, iPods, i-Pads, Kindle readers, Google watches, and any other electronic devices for the duration of the retreat. This will be returned to you at the end of the retreat at 5 pm. There will be time to capture your experience before and after the retreat. If you foresee this being a problem (medical reasons, dependents, etc;) please speak to Minerva prior to registration and she will be happy to make alternate arrangements that ensure the comfort for you and all involved. All retreat participants will receive a private number to share with loved ones in case of emergency. Please speak to Minerva directly at (647) 272-7312/ email@example.com
- No alcohol or recreational drugs allowed! Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside of the main house with reasonable space given to the other proximal participants and respect to the environment. Please notify if you’re a smoker upon registration.
- WHAT TO BRING: Warm clothes and layers since the retreat will be taking place during the fall, journal/notebook, pen & reusable water bottle.
- REGISTRATION & PAYMENT: To ensure high quality and intimacy of this retreat there are limited spots available therefore confirmed registrations are on a ‘first paid basis’ along with a signed registration form. Please note registration closes 2 weeks before retreat date.
- COST: $225 + HST= $254.25 PER PERSON until Sept 15th/ $250 + HST= $282.50 Sept 16th onward
- Your registration fee includes 1-day workshop, workshop materials, lunch, tea/coffee & snacks
- This fee does NOT include overnight accommodations.
- Limited spots available due to location space.
- Full payment & registration form due to confirm space.
- We do not hold spots!
To register, please contact Minerva to ensure this retreat is the right fit for you and to receive your registration form. Once confirmed, completed registration form and payment is due. Please call (647) 272-7312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a spot.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Pay in full via cash, personal cheque, credit card or e-transfer (preferred) to email@example.com
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: NO REFUNDS/NO-TRANSFERS. If for whatever reason you need to cancel after full payment and registration have been received, no refunds will be granted unless space is filled. If for any reason the retreat is canceled, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid.
- COACHING: 1-day retreat is not a substitute for private coaching. As much as you will be receiving powerful tools and resources to shift your life to the next level, to experience a greater shift and transformation 1-on-1 coaching is highly recommended. For more details on our coaching programs, please visit our PRIVATE COACHING page. We offer FREE Clarity Calls to ensure this is the right fit for you!
- RETREAT ADDRESS: 77 Sunnyshores Estates Road Seguin, ON P2A 2W9 *Not mailing address- please contact Minerva if mailing registration*
- LIMITED SPACE: To ensure high quality and individual attention of each participant only 12 SPOTS are available for this retreat. Our past retreats have been sold out so contact us today to book your spot now!