Want to know the one thing that solves all my problems?
No matter if I’m feeling irritated, frustrated or any low vibrating energies/ negativity this one tools never fails.
Can you guess what it is?
Meditation, my friends! I just returned from a fabulous work trip from Orlando and low and behold, my first day back to the desk and it just seemed like it was one disappointing or irritating news after the other. So I turned to my husband and acknowledged what I was feeling and that I had to change the state I was in ASAP! So I turned to the mat to “Meditate it out!” (yes, I’m coining that phrase – seems kinda clever 😉
Here are some steps to start clearing negativity and gain a sense of balance and relief that have worked for me (so glad I did this – I feel SO much better now!)
- Find a quiet spot or go to your sacred space (alter, praying room, or a spot near a window)
- Light some candles
- Have a blanket wrapped around you as your body temperature tends to drop when you get relaxed
- Feel free to journal how you’re feeling right now and the feelings and things you are ready to surrender. Believe it or not, as I was starting to write I started to feel calmer as it was bringing me to the present and in complete awareness of my experience and surroundings.
- Take a few nice deep breathes
- Put your hand in Gyan mudra position (see pic on right)
- Close your eyes and start focusing inwards
- Use the point of light in front of your mind’s eye to silence your mind and be your point of focus for this meditation.
- Here is a guided meditation (not created by me but helped me tremendously to clear negativity and restore my energy to peace)
I hope you enjoy this!
If you would like some FREE Guided Meditations to add to your library, please feel free to check out my recorded resources made available for you HERE.
Remember, when you don’t know what to do or someone irritates you, MEDITATE IT OUT!
Love & Light to you!