Unleash the best version of yourself and life in a powerful weekend away to ‘Eat. Meditate. Love’ with the Goddess of Wisdom & Spiritual Life Coach, Minerva Maharajh. This weekend retreat is perfect if you’re feeling stuck, lost or like something’s missing and don’t know what. Release the heavy and awaken your life by nourishing your mind, body & spirit. Learn foundational pieces and powerful tools to shift your life to the next level. Walk away feeling in love with yourself and life again!
2017 SOLD OUT- 2018 DATES COMING SOON…
Maple Valley Retreat Center, Orillia
Hear what our beautiful retreat participants have to say for themselves…
Get ready to experience…
- A warm rustic cabin by firelight
- Organic & mouthwatering meals
- Reconnect to Your True Essence Meditations
- Restorative yoga by candlelight
- Breakthrough Spiritual & Personal Development workshop & materials
- Leisure time connecting with Mother Nature
- Sacred Shamanic Releasing Ceremony
- Soothing RMT massage, Reiki & more!
- More connected to yourself & others (during & post retreat!)
- Feel unleashed
- Feel lighter & free
- Experience new awakenings
- Feel more relaxed
- Beautiful in your own skin
- Feel peace in your heart
- Clarity and hope for your brilliant future
- Reminded of the truth of who you truly are!
- Empowered with practical tools & steps to get more out of life!
Join us with Certified Spiritual Coach, Minerva Maharajh for a weekend away to:
EAT. MEDITATE. LOVE
Fall in love with yourself & life again!
Maple Valley Retreat Center, Orillia
Your weekend includes:
- 2 nights accommodations
- All meals & snacks from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Daily ‘Heart Opening & Clearing’ meditations
- Daily Breakthrough workshops & materials
- RMT massage or Reiki
- Candlelight Yoga
- Leisure time and ventures with Mother Nature
- Welcome Gift ($100+ value)
- Divine Love Meditation for download & keeps ($25 value)
- Wisdom Wear gift ($25 value)
- Main House room (Private)$789 + HST- SOLD for JUNE | SOLD for SEPT
- Main House room (Shared/2 beds available) $749 +HST – SOLD for JUNE | SOLD for SEPT
- Rustic Sugar Cabin (Private/ 2 rooms available) $725 + HST – SOLD for JUNE | SOLD for SEPT
- Bunker Cabin (Private) $725 + HST – SOLD for JUNE | SOLD for SEPT
Eat. Meditate. Love is SOLD OUT for 2017! To learn more about our 1-day retreat ‘The Shift’- Click Here or email us to be added to a waitlist for 2017 and learn 2018 dates coming soon!
**Prices subject to change- Book now to avoid price increase!**
Photos of rooms listed below | REGISTRATION CLOSES 3 WEEKS BEFORE EACH RETREAT DATE.
Limited Space | First come first serve | Payment plans available
Modern Main House consists of two bedrooms: Queen Bed (Private) & two Queen Beds (Shared room). Guests will share the updated bathroom that includes a shower, toilet and sink and access to living room space with fireplace. The workshop sessions, massage or reiki, yoga and meals will take place in the main house.
RUSTIC SUGAR CABIN
1950’s Historic Sugar Cabin consists of two bedrooms: King Bed & Single bed, as well as a futon and bathroom with shower, portable toilet and running water. Cozy up by the fireplace in the living room on your down time and join us in the Main House in less than a minute walk.
Enjoy this private, newly renovated cabin nestled in nature surrounded by waterfalls, trees and a star filled sky you can see from your king size bed. This loft style cabin includes a cozy sitting area indoors and firepit, muskoka chairs & update outhouse outdoors. Shower located just seconds at the Historic Sugar Cabin & less than 5 minutes to the Main House.
PROGRAM DETAILS- IMPORTANT- READ CAREFULLY
- GENERAL: This retreat is CO-ED, open to both men & women. The nature of this retreat includes a balance of spiritual & personal development (guided meditations, visualizations, workshops, activities) as well as rest & relaxation time in nature and indoors. Participants are expected to take part in all activities as the work is cumulative in order to receive the full benefit of the program.
- SCHEDULE: Please plan to arrive between 4-6pm on Friday to ensure we start the program on time. Welcome & Opening Ceremony begins at 6:30 pm followed by dinner served at 7:30 pm. Program ends between 2-3pm on Sunday.
- MEALS: All meals and snacks will be provided. Starting with Friday dinner and ending with Sunday lunch. Every effort is made to ensure meals are nutritious & delicious. For any allergies & dietary restrictions please notify us upon registration and we will be happy to meet your needs.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Maple Valley Retreat Center in Orillia consists of three buildings: Main House, Rustic Sugar cabin and a Bunker for rooming. All cabins are walking distance from each other and consists a mix of private and shared rooms, all with shared bathrooms and clean bedding provided. Please see which cabin/room you prefer from photos and descriptions listed above. Rooms are on a ‘first paid first serve basis’.
- ACTIVITIES: The weekend includes a mix of indoor and outdoor activities regardless of weather. A full checklist will be provided well in advance. Please ensure you are packed and well-prepared with all types of clothing and equipment needed for comfort. Activities include meditation indoors and outdoors, sitting around a firepit, yoga, hiking, and sitting outside with mother nature.
- EXPECTATIONS: “Unhook” from all technology which includes: cell phones, cameras, tv, radios, laptops, i-Pods, i-Pads, Kindle readers, Google watches, and any other electronic devices for the duration of the retreat. Be prepared to hand in all devices once program commences on Friday. There will be time to capture your experience before and after the retreat. If you foresee this being a problem (medical reasons, dependents, etc;) please speak to Minerva prior to registration and she will be happy to make alternate arrangements that ensure the comfort for you and all involved. All retreat participants will receive a private number to share with loved ones in case of emergency. Please speak to Minerva directly at (647) 272-7312/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- No alcohol or recreational drugs allowed! Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside of the main house with reasonable space given to the other proximal participants and respect to the environment.
- WHAT TO BRING: A full list will be provided to participants via email well in advance to assist with packing and preparation for the weekend retreat. Premises is safe however please leave all valuables at home.
- REGISTRATION & PAYMENT: To ensure the quality and intimacy of this retreat there are limited spots available therefore confirmed registrations are on a ‘first paid‘ basis along with a signed registration form. Please note registration closes 3 weeks before retreat date.
The cost for the retreat is:
- $789 + 13% HST for Main House Private Room ($891.57)
- $749 + 13% HST for Main House Shared Room ($846.37 per person)
- $725 + 13% HST for Rustic Sugar Cabin & Bunker Rooms ($819.25 per person).
To register, please contact Minerva to ensure this retreat is the right fit for you. Please call (647) 272-7312 or email email@example.com to request a spot. Once confirmed, completed registration form and payment is due.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Pay in full or opt-in to a payment plan of two payment plus $25 per payment with final payment due six weeks before retreat start date.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: Your payment includes a $250 (includes 13% HST) non-refundable/non-transferable deposit. If remaining payment has been made $200 will be refunded if written cancellation (email or written letter) is received 30 days before retreat start date. After that, no refunds unless space is filled at which the above refund applies. If for any reason the retreat is canceled, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Cash, Personal Cheque ($25 NSF fee), E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Credit Card (Admin fee applies for credit card payments).
- COACHING: Private coaching is not required but highly recommended to support a greater transformation. For this purpose, a 10% discount towards any coaching package is reserved for any retreat participant to use prior or immediately after the retreat (must be purchased before retreat start date). For more details on package available, please visit: http://www.goddessofwisdom.ca/private-coaching/
- RETREAT ADDRESS: Maple Valley Retreat Center, 2254 Telford Line, Orillia, ON L3V 6H3 (Look out for sign ‘Rancho Relaxo’) *Not mailing address- please contact Minerva if mailing registration*
- LIMITED SPACE: To ensure high quality and individual attention of each participant only 6-8 SPOTS are available for this retreat. Contact us today to reserve yours now!