A weekend to dive deep and reconnect to the essence of who you truly are!
Next Retreat Dates: April 6-8th, May 4-6th, June 1-3rd, September 28-30th, 2018
Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
- Tired of carrying the heavy weight of the past?
- Wanting to return to that vibrant best version of you the moment before “that” happened?
- Fed up of where you are and ready for more?
Would you love to…
- Transform from the inside out?
- Feel free, inspired and amazing about yourself again?
- Gain a new empowered perspective on life and foundational tools that will bring you back to the core of who you are?
Here are whats stopping you…
- You’ve tried doing it yourself and solve the problem from inside the ‘muck’ but it’s just not getting any better (and probably won’t from that place),
- You’re close to giving up, don’t know what else you could do or how to get there,
- Starting to think “maybe this is the way life is” and considering to accept where you are, what is and what happened as the cards you were dealt…
But there is something inside you that has brought you here and knows there has to be more…
Hi! I’m Minerva Maharajh, a Certified Life & Spiritual Coach, Reiki Practitioner, Speaker, Retreat Leader and founder of Goddess of Wisdom Spiritual Life Coaching. I help beautiful souls, like you, live heaven on earth. I’ve created a one of a kind retreat called, Eat. Meditate. Love to help you catapult on your mission to live your best life and be your best self. First, in order to get there, I show you how to let go of past hurts and pains in a deeply meaningful way, reprogram your mindset and reset old patterns, habits, and conditioning that no longer serve you so we can unleash the true you! “Why is it important to unleash the true you”, you ask? Because when you do, life starts working the way it was intended to – to experience joy. So I take you away to a magical place to share with you my latest and greatest tools to support your transformation from the inside out. My teachings incorporate practical life tools with powerful, in-depth spiritual processes that are aimed at the total transformation of mind, body, and spirit through the integration of the human and spiritual self. In doing so, you get to experience real results over a shorter period of time that lasts.
Hear what my beautiful retreat participants have to say for themselves…
Are we a match- made-in-heaven?
This retreat is for you if…
- You’re a dreamer & doer who is ready to take life in their own hands,
- You’re committed to yourself and ready to answer the inner knowing that there has to be more…
- You’re ready to release and dive deep into your own inner world to unleash the greatest version of you!
This retreat is NOT for you if…
- You’re “humming and hawing” at the thought of spending money (energy) on yourself that will only give you a return on investment!
- You’re looking for a spa-like weekend where you can put up your feet and do absolutely nothing (Although this is like a spa for your soul & there will be some R & R time!)
- You don’t think you have anything to work on and improve in yourself and life.
If this is for YOU then get ready to experience…
- An escape in a Lakeside Country Retreat with a private beach
- Organic and energizing meals
- Transformative Personal & Spiritual Development Daily Workshops
- Heart Opening Guided Meditations to activate the flow of love in all areas in life
- Shamanic Healing Ceremony by Fireside
- Universal Connection Meditation Under the Stars to connect with the vibration of the Universe
- Relaxing Yoga by Candlelight
- Extra pampering by an Energy Expert & much more!
Join us with Certified Life & Spiritual Coach, Minerva Maharajh for a weekend away to:
Eat. Meditate. Love
Unleash the True You!
April 6-8th, May 4-6th, June 1-3rd, September 28-30th, 2018
Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to meaningfully release the past, forgive others and set yourself free,
- How to shed the false self and start operating organically from your true essence so that life will start working more in your favor!
- What it means to “get present”, the benefits and how to stay connected to it,
- How to restore your natural vibration of love, find peace, answers, and strength for the next steps in your journey,
- How to honor yourself, your truth and set loving boundaries,
- Strengthen & expand your intuition so you always have your “best friend” there to lead you to the highest and best,
- Discover who you truly are and tools to continue your growth in real, tangible ways!
Your weekend includes:
- 2 nights accommodations
- All meals and snacks from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Daily Morning Heart Opening & Clearing Guided Meditations
- Daily Breakthrough Workshop Sessions & Materials
- Candlelight Restorative Yoga
- Leisure time with Mother Nature
- Personal Rejuvenating time
- Suprise Guest Energy Healer
Value over $2000
- Abundance Bundle – Welcome gifts to support your weekend transformation
- “Return to Love” Guided Meditation MP3 – continue your breakthroughs with this powerful meditation to use anytime after the retreat is complete!
- Wisdom Wear Crystal Bracelet – receive your own high vibe semi-precious crystal bracelet to clear, balance and activate your energy!
Value over $150
- Private Accommodations $895 + HST
- Shared Accommodations $845 + HST
April 6-8th, 2018- 2 Private Rooms (AVAILABLE) | 4 Shared Rooms/Spots (AVAILABLE)
May 4-6th, 2018 – 4 Private Rooms (AVAILABLE) | 6 Shared Rooms/Spots (AVAILABLE)
June 1-3rd, 2018 – 4 Private Rooms (AVAILABLE) | 6 Shared Rooms/Spots (AVAILABLE)
Sept 28-30th, 2018 – 4 Private Rooms (AVAILABLE) | 6 Shared Rooms/Spots (AVAILABLE)
Eat. Meditate. Love was SOLD OUT for 2017 so act fast to book your 2018 spot!
Prices subject to change at any time – Book now to avoid price increase or disappointment- Photos of rooms listed below
Limited Space | First come first serve | Registration closes 3 weeks before retreat date
*ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MAY, JUNE & SEPTEMBER RETREATS*
The Country Retreat also consists of a beautifully updated chalet that is just outside the Main House. It consists of two semi-private bedrooms (Queen Bed & Queen Sofabed) and one shared room (2 Twin Beds). Full Bathroom and kitchen available for chalet guests. Also situated on the private beach. (Click on the photo below to enlarge)
PROGRAM DETAILS- IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY
- GENERAL: This retreat is CO-ED, open to both men & women. The nature of this retreat includes a balance of spiritual & personal development (guided meditations, visualizations, workshop sessions, activities) as well as time to rest and relax in nature and on your own.
- SCHEDULE: Please plan to arrive between 4-6pm on Friday to ensure we start the program on time. Welcome, and Opening Ceremony begins at 6:30 pm prompt – no exceptions! Followed by dinner and continuation of the program. Retreat ends between 2-3pm on Sunday.
- MEALS: All meals and snacks will be provided starting with Friday dinner and ending with Sunday lunch. The meals are geared towards clean eating with a comfort food theme providing a mix of vegan and vegetarian plates created by Chef Chris. This is to ensure our bodies are animal and toxin-free to promote a clear and open channel mind, body and energy to support a greater transformation. Past retreat participants who were mostly meat eaters didn’t feel the difference or deprived of the delicious food options provided. For any allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences, please notify us upon registration and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: The Country Retreat is located in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada. It consists of two buildings: Main House and The Chalet. Both buildings are seconds from each other and overlook a private beach. A mix of private and shared bedrooms are available, all with shared bathrooms, clean bedding and towels provided. Rooms are reserved on a ‘first paid first serve basis’. See photos and descriptions listed above for more details.
- ACTIVITIES: The weekend includes a mix of indoor and outdoor activities regardless of weather. A full checklist will be provided one week before retreat date to assist with planning. Please ensure you are packed and well-prepared with all types of clothing and equipment needed for comfort. Activities include meditation indoors and outdoors, sitting around a firepit, yoga, and outdoor activities in mother nature.
- “Unhook”: For the duration of the retreat from Friday at 6:30 pm to Sunday 3 pm all participants will be asked to hand in all technology from cell phones, cameras, tv, radios, laptops, iPods, i-Pads, Kindle readers, Google watches, and any other electronic devices. This is to ensure no distractions from the outside world to focus on your internal world. There will be time to capture your experience before and after the retreat. If you foresee this being a problem (medical reasons, dependents, etc;) please speak to Minerva prior to registration and she will be happy to make alternate arrangements that ensure the comfort and respect for you and all involved. No exceptions will be made if not discussed prior to retreat start date. All retreat participants will receive a private number to share with loved ones in case of emergency.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs allowed: Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside of the main house with reasonable space given to the other proximal participants and respect to the environment.
- Full Participation: To receive the full benefit of the program, participants are asked to take part in all activities and workshop sessions as the work is cumulative and carefully constructed to achieve results.
- Stay on Grounds: For the duration of the retreat, participants are asked to stay on the retreat grounds at all times to ensure safety and allow an organic flow of the program. For any participants that do not honor the schedule, other participants and/or disrupt the program in any way will be asked to leave without reimbursement.
- WHAT TO BRING: A welcome package that includes a full packing list will be provided to participants via email well one week before your retreat date to assist with packing and preparation for your weekend retreat. Premises is safe however please leave all valuables at home.
- REGISTRATION & PAYMENT: To ensure the high quality and intimacy of this retreat there are limited spots available therefore confirmed registrations are on a ‘first paid basis’ along with a signed registration form. Please note registration closes 3 weeks before retreat date.
- FULL COST OF RETREAT:
- Private Accommodations $895 + 13% HST= $1011.35 CAD
- Shared Accommodations $845 + 13% HST= $954.85 CAD
To register, a phone call is required to ensure this retreat is the right fit for you. Please call Minerva at (647) 272-7312 or email email@example.com. Once confirmed, completed registration form and payment is due to secure your spot.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Pay in full or opt-in to a payment plan for a small additional charge with final payment due six weeks before retreat start date.
- Private Accommodations Payment Plan: 2 payments of $467.50 plus HST
- Shared Accommodations Payment Plan: 2 payments of $422.50 plus HST
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: Your payment includes a $300 (includes 13% HST) non-refundable/non-transferable deposit. If remaining payment has been made, the remainder will be refunded minus the deposit if written cancellation (email or written letter) is received 30 days before retreat start date. After that, no refunds allowed unless space is filled at which point the above refund applies. If for any reason the retreat is canceled, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Cash, Personal Cheque ($25 NSF fee), E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org or Credit Card (In-Person or PayPal).
- CARPOOL: If you are interested in carpooling (offer or join) please notify us upon registration and a list can be started. Please note spots are not held until carpooling plans are figured out. Once your name is on a list and other participants registers as ‘interested’ we will provide you with the details to get in touch with one another.
- COACH BUS: If you are unable or prefer not to drive, Ontario Coachway Door to Door Shuttle Service provides a shared ride service from Toronto Pearson International Airport directly to our retreat location. For more details on rates, schedule and booking, please VISIT HERE or call 1-888-677-4287
- Please note: The above transportation details are only suggestions to assist with your travels plans. Travel costs and arrangements are not included in the retreat registration fee.
- COACHING: To experience a greater transformation, past retreat participants enrolled in 1-on-1 Private Coaching in addition to the retreat. This is not required but highly recommended although the retreat provides ground-breaking work and foundational tools, 1-on-1 coaching provides individualized in-depth work catered to your unique needs, blocks, patterns, behaviors, and experiences. For this purpose, a 10% discount towards any coaching package is reserved for any retreat participant to use prior or immediately after the retreat (must be purchased before retreat start date). For more details on our private coaching packages- CLICK HERE!
- RETREAT ADDRESS: The Country Retreat, 65 Wells Lane, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada. *Please note: This is not our mailing address- please contact Minerva if mailing registration.
- LIMITED SPACE: To ensure high quality and intimacy of each retreat, limited spots are available: 6-8 SPOTS for April and 10-12 SPOTS for May, June & September retreat dates. Contact us to avoid disappointment and book your spot today!