Speaking Engagements, Interviews and some!
Minerva is available for public speaking engagements, interviews & TV appearances, both in person, online or radio to support both men & women in unleashing the best version of themselves and their lives through her powerful yet practical approach to spiritual and life development. She has been seen on CBC news, TSN, Raptors TV, City TV and most recently spoke at events for CI Investments and CFL Argo Cheerleaders.
Speaking Engagement Testimonials
- “I had the wonderful opportunity to bring Minerva in for a talk & guided meditation with my team. The timing could not have been more perfect. With a strenuous rehearsal schedule preparing for the Grey Cup Festival, combined with games, colder weather, and even personal matters like school and exams, Minerva was able to regain the balance and focus with my team. She started off her session by relating her own personal stories of being a performer and dancer which the cheerleaders instantly connected with. One of the most important things she taught everyone was to simply stop and breath (physically and metaphorically) .Taking the time to to relax, find clarity and meditate is important to a balanced and healthy self. We’ve learned so much from Minerva in such a short time and are grateful she has opened up our eyes to the wonderful world of guided meditation.” – Jorie Brown, Director of CFL Argos cheerleaders
- “One of the best, most valuable talks we have ever had!”- Carrie, Positive Powerful Women Networking
- “I attended the event last night and I want to thank you Minerva for such an inspirational and uplifting experience. The flow and learning was just perfect and peaceful! Life has been so busy and pressured for so long that I had forgotten what it was like to feel at peace. I truly connected with that during the meditation part. Thank you for doing what you do!”- Claude
- “I attended one of Minerva’s workshops and was so glad I did. From the moment we walked in the door she made us feel welcome and comfortable. The structure of the workshop flowed and provided us with the perfect amount of information, discussion, and practical experience. Minerva lead us through a very powerful visualization and meditation at the end of the session, which sent us on our way with a sense of renewal and openness to what we had just learned. Thanks for a great afternoon! “– Jen Green
- “Minerva’s great energy was felt throughout the room as she presented. Not only was she motivational, she inspired individuals to release their negative thoughts and become more aware of their emotions.”– Priscilla Mena, Human Resources Generalist