“Who you are right here, right now is enough to begin”
Sometimes we think it takes great confidence to get through a change, new stage, or to start something new but often confidence is the result of going through the experience.
Change and growth tend to provoke a doubt within oneself whether it’s at work, in relationships, a new career, or learning a new skill. But what if you can go through any new learning curve or change in life with more ease, grace, and gentleness towards yourself?
I have discovered 4 attributes to greater confidence and I share them with you in this Week’s Words of Wisdom podcast.
P.S. I still use these to this day when in need of a confidence boost and to remind myself that I don’t need to be perfect to begin.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this week’s episode:
• 4 Attributes to Skyrocket your confidence
• How perfectionism gets in the way of confidence
• My own personal experience of when I felt like a failure with new opportunities and how I overcame them
Be sure to subscribe and share a screenshot on IG (@goddessofwisdomcoach) on how this episode resonates with you!
FREE Hot-Seat Coaching.
Monthly online coaching for sole service providers and spiritual coaches. This is a gorgeous community where you get free mentoring from an ICF Accredited Coach. Join us with questions surrounding your business, finances, clients, and any blocks standing in your path. We are here to clear and elevate these barriers and get you on a path the success.
Here’s what we learned in our last session:
• what to do when clients don’t pay on time
• what to do & what it means when the clients are not experiencing change
• how to figure out your soulmate client
• pricing programs
• why you are attracting “broke a$$ clients” as one of our participants put it 😆
What are you bringing to the table next month?
APPLY FOR YOUR SPOT TODAY: firstname.lastname@example.org